The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Concept Furniture International Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, Concept Furniture International make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will Concept Furniture International Ltd be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Concept Furniture International Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
As an environmentally responsible company, we aim to minimise the impact of our operations on the environment. As significant users of motor vehicles that can have a detrimental effect on the environment, we realise that it is important to take all possible steps in order to mitigate these adverse effects.
We are determined to show respect for our environment, taking responsibility for reducing our impact and helping our customers do the same. As part of our commitment to reducing carbon emissions, we have invested substantially in our fleet of vehicles & have significantly reduced CO2 emissions.
Working with our clients and our business partners we have identified many areas where we have been able to make a positive contribution to the environment.
Business sustainability is often defined as managing the triple bottom line – a process by which companies manage their financial, social and environmental risks, obligations and opportunities.
Concept Furniture International Ltd recognises that its customers’ requirements for the quality and reliability of its products and, the punctuality of their deliveries are of paramount importance. Concept Group’s aims and objectives are to develop and implement practices & procedures that are necessary to achieve these .
Responsibility for these practices and procedures rests with the two company Directors. The Company will ensure that the practices and procedures, which are incorporated into the company’s documentation systems and which are established through the Quality Management System, are maintained and continually reviewed.
The Company is committed to ensuring the continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (which is in line with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008), the promotion of a culture of continual improvement throughout the company and, endeavours to achieve total customer satisfaction through the quality of its service.
In addition, Concept Group recognises & accepts its obligations, legal and moral, to adopt and follow safe working practices.
As the SERVICES are supplied in the UK, then VAT is chargeable – this is not our ruling, this is in accordance with the EU legislation below.
What does ‘place of supply’ mean for UK suppliers?
If the place of supply of your services is the UK, you must charge any UK VAT due and account for it to HMRC regardless of where your customer belongs. If the place of supply of your services is another Member State, you or your customer may be liable to account for any VAT due to the tax authorities of that country.
Where the place of supply of your services is outside the UK, you should ensure that your records contain sufficient factual evidence that this is the case.
Non-EU businesses visiting the UK – getting VAT refunds:
If you buy goods or services for your business in the UK, you may have to pay VAT on them. You may be able to reclaim the VAT you paid in the UK if you’re registered as a business in your own country, and bought the goods or services to use in your business.
There’s a Refund Scheme that you might be able to use to reclaim this VAT. What you can reclaim depends on the UK’s rules for claiming input tax. This guide explains who can use the Refund Scheme, what you can and can’t claim under the scheme, how to make a claim and how you’ll be paid.
Who can use the Refund Scheme?
If you’re registered as a business in a non-EU country you can use the Refund Scheme to reclaim VAT paid in the UK as long as all of the following apply:
• you’re not VAT-registered in the UK and you don’t have to be, or can’t be, VAT-registered here
• you don’t have a place of business or other residence here
• you don’t make any supplies here
But if you do make supplies in the UK, you can still use the scheme if the only supplies you make here are either:
• transport services related to the international carriage of goods
• goods and services where the person you’re supplying has to pay VAT on them
Our furniture is delivered cleaned, bagged and, in good order, we’d love to receive it back in the same condition, therefore, to ensure that it does not get damaged please:
- Don’t cut, drill holes in, staple, glue, stick, or use the furniture as a bench to hammer upon
- Don’t stand on the furniture, it’s simply not designed for that
- Don’t remove shelves/doors from fridges or showcases – please let us know if you need anything altered.
- Don’t apply any foamex board, decals – this can only be done with prior consent, anything must be low tack adhesive
- Don’t remove or swap plugs from electrical items – our goods are PAT tested for your safety
- Don’t use any cleaners or abrasives to remove marks/dirt/spillages – use a cloth with warm soapy water or, contact us if you require advice or support
***** Any damages or losses will be charged as set our in our terms and conditions *****
- Do remove all items from cupboards and fridges & chillers – if you have left anything please contact us straight away (job number is critical)
- Do contact us straight away should there be an issue with any items we have supplied – we will endeavour to do what we can to rectify the issue before the show/event starts
- Do ensure that any keys supplied with lockable items are returned – otherwise these will be charged for
- Do remember to return all chargers/light sources/extension leads
- Do have a great exhibition/event
- Do call us when you next require hire furniture